Use of this Website is offered to you on the condition that you accept without modification these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions you may not use this Website and must leave immediately. Nothing in this Website constitutes an offer by us.
The UK Epilepsy and Pregnancy Register assumes no responsibility for ensuring that the contents of the Website Materials are up-to-date and makes no warranty or representation in respect thereof including without limitation as to the content, quality, accuracy, completeness or suitability of any Website Materials viewed for any purpose.
The UK Epilepsy and Pregnancy Register will occasionally provide links to other websites. The UK Epilepsy and Pregnancy Register has no control over such sites, and so accepts no responsibility for any Materials appearing on such sites. Further, The UK Epilepsy and Pregnancy Register shall not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for:
- Any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any materials appearing on such sites;
- Products purchased or otherwise obtained from such sites;
- Contracts entered into on such sites;
- Representations made on such sites.
The UK Epilepsy and Pregnancy Register liability.
The UK Epilepsy and Pregnancy Register shall not be liable at any time in respect of:
- The removal or modification of Website Materials from the Website;
- The accuracy or otherwise of the Website Materials;
- The non-availability of the Website; and
- Interruptions in the operation of the Website.
© 2007-2009 The UK Epilepsy and Pregnancy Register